This morning I felt like having some savory pancakes for breakfast. Luckily I had Nila Aunty’s recipe in my files. It is such a simple and delicious breakfast that I wanted to share it with you.
– Chickpea flour, 1 cup
– Cream of wheat 1/4 cup
– water, 1 – 1 ¼ cup
– salt, 1tsp
– lemon juice, at least 2 tsp, more to taste
– green chili or dry cayenne pepper ½ tsp, more to taste
– tomato,one, chopped, more to taste
– cilantro, for garnish, or mix in 1 Tbsp to batter
– chopped greens, ½ cup, add more if desired
- A whole food plant based diet to address heart disease risk in South Asians (Indians)
- Vegan Chai at JCNC’s anniversary celebration and food: Great reviews!
- Petition to end the Use of Dairy in Jain temples: A Pre-paryushan plea by Nirva
- Dairy Doubts by Dr. Michael Klaper
- Happy Earth Day and Special Call out to Southern California!