Last year at the San Francisco Veg Festival I found a vegan (ie non-leather) wallet. I had been looking in many stores in Europe and the US, and hadn’t found a wallet I liked. The one I got at the Veg Festival has been great, and I like the idea of putting my money where my mouth is. We’ll be visiting the Veg Festival this year on Sunday. Leave a comment, or contact us @veganjains on Twitter, if you’ll be there and we can meet.
Posted by Christian.
- Jain declaration on Climate Change
- A whole food plant based diet to address heart disease risk in South Asians (Indians)
- Vegan Chai at JCNC’s anniversary celebration and food: Great reviews!
- Petition to end the Use of Dairy in Jain temples: A Pre-paryushan plea by Nirva
- Dairy Doubts by Dr. Michael Klaper