Last year at the San Francisco Veg Festival I found a vegan (ie non-leather) wallet. I had been looking in many stores in Europe and the US, and hadn’t found a wallet I liked. The one I got at the Veg Festival has been great, and I like the idea of putting my money where my mouth is. We’ll be visiting the Veg Festival this year on Sunday. Leave a comment, or contact us @veganjains on Twitter, if you’ll be there and we can meet.
Posted by Christian.
- Recordings and Resources for Moving Away from Animal Experimentation
- Eat Green to Go Green Webinar recordings
- Padmasagar Maharaj encourages community to go vegan
- Choose least harm, and work to widen the choices: A Jain position on acceptability of COVID19 vaccines developed with animal byproducts and testing
- Ahimsa In Action Webinar Sat Dec 19