Our most recent webinar was titled “ Moving away from animal experimentation How the pandemic has shown us what scientific research is important for human health” with Dr. Alka Chandna (email@example.com), Shalin Gala (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr. Aysha Akhtar (email@example.com),and held on April 17, 2021.
- Introduction: Ahimsak Eco-Vegan Committee, a vegan Jain position on the COVID-19 vaccine and animal experimentation by Dr. Jina Shah
- Animal Experimentation: “The Blackest of All Crimes” & Modern Research Has No Need for Animals, by Dr. Alka Chandna and Shalin Gala,
- Human Costs of Animal Research, Dr. Aysha Akhtar
Suggestions for Action Steps
- Sign up for PETA action alerts
- Write a letter to the editor when you see uncritical praise for animal testing
- Add your professional expertise by sharing your contact information with CCS (Aysha) or PETA (Alka or Shalin), so you can be added to our experts’ database. There are always opportunities to sign onto letters or to provide expert insights into specific experiments–and with your contact information, CCS/PETA can contact you when we are in need of your expertise.
- Donate to CCS,PETA and other similar organizations.Center for Contemporary Sciences (CCS)
Resources for Advocacy