On August 25th 2010 a number of people came together for a gathering at a soon to open Filipino vegan restaurant called “No Worries” in Oakland California. Here are some personal stories from attendees:
- A whole food plant based diet to address heart disease risk in South Asians (Indians)
- Vegan Chai at JCNC’s anniversary celebration and food: Great reviews!
- Petition to end the Use of Dairy in Jain temples: A Pre-paryushan plea by Nirva
- Dairy Doubts by Dr. Michael Klaper
- Happy Earth Day and Special Call out to Southern California!